No transfer of sensitive data. Data is not stored in the Smartphone
- No transfer of sensitive data therefore no handling of sensitive data,
- No intermediate thus no useless vulnerability
- No direct contact customer / bank and vice versa and therefore no opportunity for a malicious person to appropriate client’s money,
- No possibility for an attack coming from inside the bank to act on SSP.
- No possibility of being victim of phishing, because of the characteristics of the system that has been developed for accessing the servers,
- No data stored on the Smartphone, which only serves as a mirror, so no possibility of infecting the system acting from the Smartphone or POS (seller).